Offering Pfp help (main topic for all Pfp requests)

plese make it…
i dont care how u make it
blonde
crocheting
long ish hair
wearing blue

add any personal touches

I will choose tomorrow at some point
(Hey! Its @FluffyYarnCreations here. We got a new personal space! Go see my post. If anyone is a little confused, at some point my old post got merged with her post, so thats why its a little confusing. Imma close the topic in a couple hours so that we can start using the space!)

11 Likes

pls help

2 Likes

So I’ve been wanting to have a profile picture for a while now and I’ma just do this cuz I can’t draw digitally (yet…).
Some things that I like are:
Crochet
Reading
Drawing
Cats and dogs
The color blue
Chimeras (ignore that if you don’t know what it is)
Id like to have blue hair and if you need a reference, just look at my profile picture. Also, feel free to add a watermark. :grin:
EDIT: Oh and headers for my shop are welcome. :grin:

9 Likes

I don’t know how to draw well, but there are some websites that you can find something good. I don’t know any but others do.

1 Like

Picrew is a good place to make pfp images? it’s a free website, you should check it out!

2 Likes

for me picrew is blocked

2 Likes

oh, I’m sure there’s others. i can have a look if you’d like?

2 Likes

Even though it’s not for me…if you’re willing to take your time to find something I’d be happy. You don’t have to

2 Likes

i have nothing to do rn, I’ll go browse!

2 Likes

i did have a look, the next best thing i could find was this. https://charat.me/
it doesn’t look completely sketchy and has quite a few options.

2 Likes

I couldn’t find any with crocheting hands but here

3 Likes

Maybe a very dumb question but what does pfp means please? I can’t find it on Google Translate or in the dictionaries I have.
Thanks

5 Likes

it’s short for profile-picture!

3 Likes

Oh okay thanks, that makes sense actually :rofl:

4 Likes

I made this in Picrew. It doesn’t have a crocheting hands option. I struggled finding blue clothes, sozzies. lmk if i can change anything for you :heart_hands:

2 Likes

Aww i really like the one on the bottom!

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY??? i think???

1 Like

THANKSSSSSs!!!

3 Likes

Ty and happy birthday!

2 Likes

thank you this link works

1 Like