(Official Pattern Release). Ribbed Fingerless Mittens

Hi everyone, I sent out my pattern to testers through email before Winter break which I guess was a mistake because I haven’t heard anything back from them. I knew there was a strong chance this would happen so it’s no big deal. I guess next time I’ll use the tester page on my shop…

Anyways, now everyone can try out the pattern for free. I hope y’all enjoy making and wearing them. I thought this would be a simple, fun pattern to share. If any of you spot mistakes or have questions don’t be afraid to reach out.:+1:

10 Likes

I will start mine right now :relaxed:

4 Likes

Aww, thank you so much @SierraCrochets07 ! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:. I hope you like them.

4 Likes

Although I really like having everything together, I’m not sure that will help. I did a test twice and barely got any response. :frowning: Thank you for the pattern. I can glance over it for you quick, but cannot test until … June or July. :wink: Previous tests going on. I’ll let you know if I notice anything.

4 Likes

Thank you for telling me and going over my pattern. I really appreciate that!:two_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi! If you need a tester in the future let me know!

4 Likes

When I run pattern tests, I share the pattern with google docs. You can alway stop sharing with an unresponsive tester. I never run test during the holidays. People commit but get busy. It’s not a good time for reliable feedback. Oh, I never assume that a tester is available to test. I set a specific dead line and request a response before sharing the pattern.

8 Likes

Thank you for the tips @TwistMyStitch . I’ll definitely know for next time. I’ve learned a lot from this lol.

4 Likes

I have definitely had testers not say anything at all lol

4 Likes