Official Shop Opening! 🎉 My Patterns are now live 🧶

Hey y’all! So, I finally got my Stripe account going today and set prices for both my patterns. From now on, I’m going to be creating, testing, and selling my patterns here on Ribblr. Since this is a safe place that for the most part protects creatives work I might exclusively sell my patterns here for the time being.

I was also considering starting my own website to sell my patterns and recipes. Maybe I’ll register my business as an LLC too, but we’ll see.

What do you all think? :thinking:

Both patterns are available today :point_down:

Men’s Cartridge Rib Knit Scarf :scarf:

Ribbed Fingerless Mittens (Small and Medium size)

22 Likes

Oo both patterns look amazing! Congrats on starting a business, i cant wait to see what else you make!

6 Likes

Thank you! :heart: This is definitely new for me even though I’ve selling on Etsy for 3 years now. I had my patterns available here for free but I don’t feel like you should offer your hard work for free.

6 Likes

Congrats on opening your shop here on Ribblr! Definitely consider adding your SelFee link to your shop or pattern to help with your SelFees :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you :heart: SelFees Definitely noted :+1:

5 Likes

Oh beautiful! Congratulations!! I cant wait to see more patterns of yours in the future 🫶🏼:tada:

5 Likes

Thank you! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Congrats on your new shop!

5 Likes

Thank you @Ribblr ! :pray:

4 Likes

Congrats on opening your shop!
Editing your first post to add your SelFee link will help others find you easier and will get you those SelFee points :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip @OBabyNMore ! I need to ask though, what do you mean by editing my first post to get the SelFee link? I thought you just had to copy the SelFee link and share it.

3 Likes

Beautiful patterns :heart:

4 Likes

I mean edit your first post to share the link (instead of replying to it with a link

4 Likes

Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes