Oh...okay then, now what?

After finding out I’m pregnant and scrambling to get everything ready for that I finally sit down to crochet again for the first time in like 2 months. I decided to make an Eevee backpack like Penny’s from S/V for my kid.

Well it’s going well until, whoops ran out of my perfect fluffy Eevee colored yarn, to the store! None. …okay to the internet! No one’s shipping until January.

I can do the white bits and then I’m stuck till January I guess.:sob:

How’s your project going?

16 Likes

That picture fits perfectly lol I hope you can get the yarn earlier somehow, it already sounds like a cute backpack, as for my projects they’re doing good… once I start continuing them :rofl:

6 Likes

OMG I LOVE that backpack!! Hope you get your yarn sooner :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Oh no!!! I hate when I run out and can’t find the yarn I need.

5 Likes

Gak! I hate it when that happens!

5 Likes

That bag is so cute!!! Crocheting one was my first thought when I saw it in game. You should tooootally take notes on how you make it and share with us ribblr ppl!!! I even just want a big plushie in that style.

4 Likes

Same here!

I also agree it would be a SUPER popular pattern :heart:

4 Likes

The brown I’m using is a soft chinelle the white parts I’m using eyelash, because I wanted to torture myself.

It’ll be a little under 3ft tall with tail, I’ve got 3 pouch areas planned. The main pouch about purse sized. My kids gonna be 2 in March so it’s small, not sure anyone would want one this tiny.

6 Likes

That sounds about right :rofl:

5 Likes

As You Wish Cary Elwes GIF by Disney+

5 Likes

My yarn came! :tada::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Oh I know how that is lol self yarn torcher that is

5 Likes

Is there anywhere special you all source your zippers? I’ve finished the piece but I have no zippers. :persevere:

2 Likes