Omg 500 followers?!

Hiya guys! It’s been a while, as I took a small break from crochet and Ribblr over christmas. Anyways, I returned today to find I have over 500 followers!
Thank you so much for supporting me and my buisness, it honestly means the world.
To celebrate, I will be hosting a giveaway of 3 of my paid patterns (cat loaf, rosie the bouquet-saurus and my temple cat pattern, all randomly selected) and a 50% off sale for a week for all of my paid patterns.

To join the givaway, simply subscribe to my shop, and instagram if you want, (I’m on Instagram as @winterflame_crochet. Instagram).

I will be randomly picking 3 winners on the 10th of January 2024. The sale will be from the 7th of January to the 14th. Please continue to support my buisness, and a Happy New Year to you all!!!

10 Likes

CONGRATS :partying_face: im already following you, but i dont have insta sadly

3 Likes

Thank you so much for supporting me!

2 Likes

Congrats! I sadly dont have insta but im following u here!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Congrats!! Good luck with the giveaway and sale :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hiya guys! Thanks for everyone who have checked out my insta, and have continued to follow my shop for the past year. Here are the winners to the 500 followers giveaway:
Cat loaf - @ambkilla
Rosie the Bouquet-saurus - @Dominox23
Temple cat - @Shaee

I hope you enjoy your patterns! They will be in your my patterns tab.
To those who havent won anything, dont give up! If we reach 600 followers I’ll be sure to host another giveaway.
Be sure to support me in meantime, this buisness is my only source of income, and allows me to regularly post patterns, some for free.
Love you all xxx

I’m on Instagram as @winterflame_crochet. Instagram

4 Likes