Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Kim Dokja's Jacket

I am gonna try making Kim Dokja’s jacket from the novel/manhwa omniscient reader. I will update about it. I will also post about updates from it and other designs I will be making.

7 Likes

I have a standard plan about what I would like the jacket to be like.

The jacket should be long to the middle of the thigh and it needs to have long sleeves. I think personally I will add on the inside something soft because I want it to be comfortable but that is optional

6 Likes

i read omniscient reader on webtoon! id be interested to see your progress :smiley:

6 Likes

Congrats on your first post! I love Orv :laughing: I’m still reading the novel, but I already know the ending :joy: definitely update I can’t wait to see the updates and final product!!

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! @burningdruidxxxx m

Scared On Fire GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

2 Likes

Good luck with your venture!!
Can’t wait to see your results!

3 Likes

I am currently drawing the design for the jacket, but I realised I will need it longer then the mid-thigh to match Kim Dokja (I also realised he is way taller then me so it may go way too long for me if I did it exactly like him)

2 Likes

I also know the ending! I am reading the novel and the manhwa at the same time! Who is your favourite character because mine is Han Sooyoung (I don’t know if my pfp gives it away)

1 Like

My favorite character is Kim Dokja but honestly everyone is such a mood lol :laughing:

1 Like

Hello, it’s me Burning Druid, I was on school break and therefore no updates

1 Like