One of those moments!

I’m having one of those moments where you realize you are actually good at what you do. I know that might sound silly to some but it’s this constant cycle that happens in my life where I love what I do but hate what I make. No matter what hobby or thing it is this always happens! Today I finally bit the bullet and decided to start on some yarn that I recycled from an old project. And in free handing a pattern I made this, I know it’s basics and nothing amazing really. But for the first time in a long while I actually loved what I made. The texture and simpleness just work.

So my question for you is what has been your most recent project that made you feel accomplished in your craft?

18 Likes

Wow, the texture is really stunning!! I love it. Something that made me feel accomplished would have to be my giant blue rabbit!!

It’s so nice to hear you finding joy in your craft :laughing:

9 Likes

Oh my goodness! That’s so cute, it’s so nice to find joy in it again!

4 Likes

bebe yoda

7 Likes

I recently knit a cowl and a shawl, that made me feel like i had actually accomplished in what i had made!!!

6 Likes

Yes, I know the feeling. Why some of my toys have been retired to the island of misfit toys. :wink:

Persist, then you’ll love most of what you make.

5 Likes

Hmm making baby bear hats has made me feel super excited to crochet recently. They’re just soooo cute!

Most of my amigurumi make me feel pretty accomplished but especially this one!

Like I made that!! How?!

11 Likes

They both look well made!

4 Likes

The dragon is ADORABLE

4 Likes

You do beautiful work!!! Amigurimi is by far one of the most rewarding things you can crochet in my opinion!

4 Likes

That’s wonderful, there is something so special about making clothing items!

4 Likes

Awww what a cutie! Thank you for sharing!

4 Likes

That is entirely too relatable! :joy::white_heart:

4 Likes