One Skein Shorts

Does anyone have an average-sized one-skein pair of shorts pattern for free?? If so, that’d be great!! I’m making a cute lil halter top but I need shorts to match it :(( I have one skein of pink to match the purple of the halter top (it’ll make sense once ya see it) but I’d love it if someone could help me out. The skein I have needs a 5mm hook at least. Thank you!! <3
(I checked both patterns on here btw, ima most likely need a pattern from another website which is a-okay!!)

17 Likes

something like this? I dont know If they take one skein though.

I don’t know if links work on here so they are also called: comfy lounge shorts

9 Likes

I just checked that, it needs a weight 5 and weight 6, I have both but the 6 is in creme, it doesn’t go with the other colors :sob:

6 Likes

you probably already saw this one but maybe this pattern can work?

7 Likes

That needs elastic :smiling_face_with_tear: thank you tho <33

6 Likes

How about this? It uses a 4mm hook but if you make a smaller size than you need with a larger hook, it might work out to be the right size with the supplies that you have (because using thicker yarn and a bigger hook than the ones specified, will result in a larger size).

8 Likes

without elastic or sewing fabric on the inside the crochet shorts will stretchs so much that they dont fit since crochet is such a stretchy craft!

3 Likes