Ordering Yarn Online

I buy yarn from Amazon, yarnspirations, and I got a gift card for darn good yarn I haven’t used yet.

1 Like

I will add i do purchase from yarn canada and a small little shop that carries the premier chunky called lartisaninc on the east coast in canada.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking on Temu but haven’t bought any yet. The yarn I have now is from Walmart in person.

2 Likes

I like to buy in-person so you know exactly what the color, texture, ect is like and sometimes its the same exact yarn for cheaper than online :smiley:

2 Likes

i buy from hobbii because amazon isnt availible in my country and we dont have hobby lobby, micheals, etc. I would buy yarns from there on sale because its kinda expensive

2 Likes

As I own a yarn shop I am actually buying direct from the yarn companies. However if there is something a customer needs that I don’t stock I send them to Wool Warehouse as they are an independent retailer.

2 Likes

I’ve bought yarn from Daiso , Dollar King and Dollar Tree.

3 Likes

(sorry for telling this much later hehe, i’ve been offline here for many months)

Idk if you tried now, but i bought yarn on AliExpress if it can help you.
Actually the yarn is kinda different as the one i’ve been used to crochet. It’s most of time composed with acrylic but it’s really smooth (that’s a good point) but like it’s been treated with something weird. I have few skeins of different kinds and all have this feature.
And as i’m kinda scared about things you can heard about Temu/wish/SheIn/AE products (allergies, skin inflammation etc…) I don’t use for plushes i could give, or make for my pets.

But, i’ve made socks with one of them, four years ago now and they are still here and smooth, but i still take caution with this kind of yarn. :blush:

3 Likes

I tried Temu. It’s like they’re trying to offload their trash.

3 Likes

I’ve bought from wool warehouse before, very nice stuff, well packaged and price for shipping wasn’t crazy. But, that was back when I was working. Not sure I can afford it now.

3 Likes

Mh… I see, sorry to hear that :pensive: i never had the app bc there is many people here in EU who says it could steal you private data :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I heard that about Temu also.

2 Likes