🎉 Our 3rd Birthday Party with Ribblr Treat - FREE patterns every day! 🍬

Thank you!

9 Likes

@CreshesxCritters @HookedByMarilyn
Thank you both for sharing this, and we’re so happy that our community has made such a positive impact on your lives! :purple_heart:

12 Likes

Happy birthday!!!
I joined last year and I’m so happy I can share my designs with the crochet community :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Happy birthday ribblr!! :partying_face:
I joined in January of this year and love this app so much! Everyone here is so talented and the patterns are amazing. I’m so thankful for all of my friends on here and the chaos and fun we have everyday, they’ve helped me through some tough times and I love them <33

9 Likes

9 Likes

Happy Birthday Ribblr!
I’ll be celebrating 3 years on the 5th! (Not quite as long as Karametra who got in the beta testing​:wink:, but almost from the beginning)
What a journey it has been and looking forward to seeing what is to come
(My guess on the hint is yarn sales, maybe for indie dyers?)

9 Likes

oh wow! That’s amazing! Thanks for believing in us, we’re glad to have you :tada:

:face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

Happy birthday ribblr!

8 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIBBLR
I absolutly love ribblr and the community because it is amazing!

Happy Birthday GIF

8 Likes

Happy birthday @Ribblr! Love todays pattern by
@wooliamigurumis :apple:

8 Likes

I only joined in August, but ive met so many wonderful people! My favorite thing is the loving community, that will support you if you need help.
Congratulations for 3 years, and i hope there are many more to come!

8 Likes

I think I know but I don’t want to ruin the surprise

10 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! woooo

8 Likes

I am so happy I joined. I been having fun testing patterns.
Happy birthday.

8 Likes

I joined ribblr out of curiosity and i just fell in love with the wonderful community and creating patterns to share!
Im homeschooled so it gets lonely so i just go on here and create a post or i talk to people in the chat!
So excited to see ribblr continue to grow

11 Likes

Happy birthday!

8 Likes

How wonderful!! Happy birthday Ribblr!!:heartpulse::sparkles::tada::balloon::gift: I think that I found this app around the springtime of this year, I was going through some pretty big mental health struggles and felt like I needed something that would help me feel productive but also that might relieve my stress, crochet really helps!! I feel like Ribblr has honestly made crochet fun and easy for me again and I don’t see myself putting down the hobby like I did before out of frustration. Ribblr just makes everything so easy and streamlined! Thanks so much for all that you guys do for us! It means the world to some of us who rely so heavily on the app.:gift_heart:

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing and for your kind words! @Abiii @ShortClarice @JillsCrochetSpace @BeaniebeanOMG @Leafchan @Taxlady @TheTreeLober

11 Likes

That’s really nice of you to share! We are real people (by crafters for crafters :wink: ) so it means a lot knowing the difference Ribblr has made in your life. Thank you :smiley:

9 Likes

I joined sometime last year on another account and my favorite thing about it is the community aspect! I also love how easy it is to share your creativity! Thank you ribblr! Happy Birthday! :> :purple_heart: :orange_heart: :black_heart:

9 Likes