Pattern Drop, Birthday Giveaway, and Other Important Announcements! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!!!]

Hi everone! This is gonna be a long post, so sit tight!

1. Today’s my birthday!!! Yay! :tada: I am one year older but not at all wiser :sparkles:

2. My otter pattern just released! It hasnt gotten as much attention as I hoped, but thats okay! Go check it out! FREE Crochet Otter Quick and Adorable: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

3. The winner of my first paid pattern was… The Wilderness Dragon! But, the normal dragon was really close, so I’m going to release both! (When I make them ofc)

4. I am one follower away from 500! (I would have 500 if someone didn’t unfollow T-T) I litterally cant thank you guys enough! Which leads me too…

5. Birthday/500 shop follwer giveaway! To enter:

:sparkles: Comment your favorite birthday party you’ve had
:sparkles: Comment what you want as a custom pattern
:sparkles: Tag 3 or more people

:1st_place_medal: First place: Profile/shop follow, shoutout, Wilderness Dragon or Normal Dragon pattern FOR FREE (your choice), and a custom pattern
:2nd_place_medal:Second Place: Profile/shop follow, shoutout, custom pattern
:3rd_place_medal:Shoutout, custom pattern

Thanks again, and good luck everyone!

Edit: Giveaway ends 2024-02-02T05:00:00Z

27 Likes

I’ve never had one :sob: but I went to my friend’s and we went ice skating, got ice cream, and rode in a rented limo :exploding_head:
I have been wanting a no sew cat with accessories for SO LING
@Abug1249 @soapbari @OMLET @OrangeStudios @Cinna245
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!, :birthday::tada::gift::confetti_ball::balloon:
also during my birthday one friend showed up at my door and chanted an elmo theme song
“slay baddie girlypop pookie bear preppy stanley cup go-go squeez elmo” :skull: i really don’t know :sob:

12 Likes

AA THANKS

Thats so sad but also SO COOL!!!

Edit: OMG YOUR CHANGED YOU STATUS TYSM T-T

9 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :tada::tada::birthday:
my favorite birthday has to be, when me and my friends went to a lake and had the best time ever,
I think a pig will a frog bag/hat would be cute,
@SweetTomato @ClaireCrochets247 @Crochet20 @Itsfayfay4 @Abug1249 @ComfyPotato @ShortClarice @OMLET @OrangePeelsCrochet @OrangeStudios

12 Likes

Congrats on your pattern release.

Happy Birthday Dancing GIF by Just  Dance
My favorite birthday party was went rollerskating.
That was when I was a teenager. So a long time ago.

6 Likes

TYy!!!

7 Likes

Omg! Thats what Im doing!!!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday!

You are at 502 now. I was already a follower. :+1:t3:

I added your otter to my wishlist before it was even released. I hope it gets more attention!

My favorite birthday was 7th grade in Arizona. We went to South Mountain Park, had a little hike, played birthday games and ate cake! No sunburns - it was November. :rofl:

I’d like to see a chonky sloth.

@NanaJanice @Scarletskies @rurat @fatesbymoira @evalynnRose @TexasFood @tygger428

8 Likes

Thanks! That sounds fun!

9 Likes

UR WELCOME wait how old r u??

8 Likes

An age between 1 and 100 >:D

9 Likes

:0 amazing

6 Likes

I know right :0

6 Likes

Ty!

7 Likes

First of all, Happy Birthday!!

I think my favorite birthday was probably this past one. My grandparents visited all the way from Michigan!

I would LOVE to see a future rubber duck pattern or a kitten!

@SweetTomato
@VrainydaysV
@Crochet20
@Elaya
@Taxlady

8 Likes

Tysm!!!

Thats so sweet!!!

8 Likes

Wait what :skull:

8 Likes

my friend is so crazy
don’t blame meeee
so she randomly asked me what the girls said at school and then compiled them into a song

7 Likes

My fave birthday was my 10th one,
A baby chick with an egg that you make in two halves so the baby chick can kinda pop out!
@Elaya @Abug1249 @GamerKat @FluffyYarnCreations hehe

9 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIIII!!!
my fave birthday was when me and my besties went go kart racing, laser tag, and played a bunch of arcade games!
I’ve been craving a no sew cat or a sloth FOREVERR
@SweetTomato @GamerKat @LatteCrochet @Elaya @Crochet20 @FluffyYarnCreations hehe

9 Likes