✨️Pattern Giveaway at 100 Followers✨️

Since im fairly new here, to help introduce myself and get better acquainted with some of the crafters here, id like to host a giveaway! To enter, you must follow My Shop, and Comment on this thread, those who tag others who may want to enter, will get a double entry. When commenting, reply “Done” plus, the handle of whoever youre tagging. Do not comment twice, as this will make it harder for me to keep track of everyone. When my shop reaches 100 followers, I will gift 5 copies of my Princess Mushy pattern, to five random entries. :heart::heart:

also be on the lookout for my next pattern test releasing sometime in the next couple weeks :heart:

43 Likes

Good luck with your giveaway! And to everyone that enters :smile: also just in case you weren’t aware Ribblr has an option in your shop for giveaways, and let’s you spin! The only thing is, it’s for your shop followers and doesn’t take into account for comments and doesn’t give double entries but still a pretty handy too :smile:

Done

10 Likes

Omg congratulations! This pattern is so cute , I’ve been following your updates with princess :crown: mushy!!!
@littlemisswonderful @maddiecore @LittleRaindrxp @CommanderSparrow @HeyPeople

9 Likes

Congrats!!! It’s adorable!! Following ur shop<3 @californiagirl @NessCat @maddiecore @littlemisswonderful @itsurgurlgigi @LittleRaindrxp @HeyPeople @Hobblescrafts @st4rg1rl ( sweet ppl ik :smiling_face: )

Done !

11 Likes

:heart_hands:

5 Likes

done!! so cutee!! @EV13isSPOCY @NessCat @maddiecore @anon2600928 @Lenniiiiii

7 Likes

Done. I liev your pattern its sooo adorable. @Pickle42 @miaajuney @littlemisswonderful

6 Likes

Done!

5 Likes

done! congratss! so cute!!
@anon2600928 <3
@Hobblescrafts
@StormiWeather13
@LittleRaindrxp
@NessCat
@EV13isSPOCY
@californiagirl

7 Likes

Done. Good luck to everyone!

5 Likes

I’m already following and I REALLY REALLY want this pattern. I love it so much!!
Done
@evalynnRose @SweetTomato @NessCat @EV13isSPOCY @maddiecore

7 Likes

Done @maddiecore @anon57699070 @ansleighH1 @hoppa @NessCat @californiagirl @billcipher

10 Likes

I absolutely LOVE this pattern!! Done! :heart:
@EV13isSPOCY @evalynnRose @OrangeStudios @Apple724 @littlemisswonderful @evelovescrocheting

8 Likes

Super cute pattern!

Done!

4 Likes

Congrats! I love your princess mushy!
@cheerfulcoyote @Raeshandmade

Animation Loop GIF by zutto

Done :grin::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Done!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Done :smiling_face: I was already following anyway, this is a lovely pattern :mushroom:

3 Likes

This pattern is amazing great job on you release can’t wait to see who gets this @daschubba @cheerfulcoyote and I don’t know how to tag people :pensive:

4 Likes

Use the @ sign and type their handle right after without spacing

2 Likes

done! Congrats (:
@maddiecore
@NessCat
@californiagirl
@EV13isSPOCY
@anon2600928
@StormiWeather13
@JUP1T3R
@Hobblescrafts