Pattern Giveaway -- Knitting or Crocheting!

Hi! In making 160 orders on Etsy, I wanted to hold a special pattern giveaway for crochet and knitting creators on Ribblr! I am so thankful for this amazing crafting community and hope to celebrate by giving away a pattern of your choice!

To enter,

1. Follow my Ribblr shop
  2. Comment your favorite crochet or knit project you have completed!
  3. For extra entries, tag some crafting friends and follow me on instagram at @sydsknitss!

I look forward to seeing all of your projects and thank you all for everything you do <3 Entires close December 22!

14 Likes

Oo fun! Your patterns are all so amazing, i followed! My favourite things ive made would be a snowbunny, granny square bag, fall hedgehog, or dragon. All of them are crocheted, but ive been working on improving my knitting recently as well.
@ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya @LatteCrochet @PandaCrocheter7 @hoppa @Abug1249 @yarnivorecrochets @Itsfayfay4 @OMLET @ThePoet1607

11 Likes

ahhh so cute you pattern are adorable
@Elaya @Froggoslay @Itsfayfay4 @SweetTomato @hoppa

this is sunny and she is one on my fav ones

and this is fred one of my first crochet projects

11 Likes

Aweee

6 Likes

I recently finished making Stitch and Angel. They turned out awesome.

5 Likes

My other comment didnt go through. Congrats! Unfortunately, I have my favorite away, but the favorite that I still have is my mushroom hat (which ill post a picture of when I get home) @ClaireCrochets247, and your patterns are so cute!

6 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Omg that fall sign is adorable!!

4 Likes

As for my favorites that’s really hard to choose lol :laughing: I decided to link my some of my favorite crochet makes here on Ribblr but honestly I love all I’ve ever made mistakes and all :smile:

5 Likes

@SweetTomato @cozycrochett @VrainydaysV @ThePoet1607 @FluffyYarnCreations @OMLET
My favorite pattern I made was a gingerbread man I helped test for my friend; she had multiple tests and was stressed.

10 Likes

Congratulations! I’m following!
My fav completed project is my mesh water bottle holder since I freehanded it

@Elaya @OMLET @Heartintheclouds @SweetTomato @Froggoslay @Abug1249 @Itsfayfay4

8 Likes

i followed and congrats!
my fav is probably my baker jiji, pochacco or bunbun
@Elaya
@OMLET
@yarnivorecrochets
@Abug1249
@Cinna245
@CreshesxCritters

5 Likes

Your patterns are adorable!!!
Following your shop🫶🏼
@SweetTomato @Itsfayfay4 @OMLET @ClaireCrochets247 @ComfyPotato
I don’t have insta sadly :pensive:
And here are my fav crochet project’s!!!

7 Likes

Congrats on 160 followers!! : D That’s so cool that you have that many but how tired are your hands from crocheting that much?!?
I followed your shop
My favorite project I’ve ever done is probably my Eevee plush or a black cat plush that I did for Halloween
@IndiG @Itsfayfay4 @SweetTomato @GamerKat @Cinna245 @NanaJanice @OMLET @FluffyYarnCreations @ThePoet1607 @CreshesxCritters + more hehe

8 Likes

I love the froggos and how there posing :sob:

4 Likes

Love these! Thank you so much for entering! I am excited to hear about your knitting journey! <3

4 Likes

Thank you so much! Haha!! It is very challenging, my fingers get so tired! Thank you so much for entering!! <3

4 Likes

Thank you so much! <3 I love these! The otter is so cute and the turtle is so creative! Thank you so much for entering!!

4 Likes

That’s so impressive! I love the colors and it was done so seamlessly! Thank you so much for the kind comment and entering!!! <3

5 Likes

Thank you so much for entering!! <3

5 Likes