Pattern identifying -I NEED this hat on my head!! *I DID IT*

Hi guys, just saw a video on YouTube where i learnt a new stitch that might be the one used in this hat! Itā€™s called half double slip stitch and it produces that horizontal bar on the front side that made us all think it was inside outā€¦ maybe itā€™s not inside out after all.

The video was made by Daisy Farm Crafts and itā€™s in YouTube, itā€™s about scarvesā€¦

3 Likes

UPDATE: Ordered some yarn that I think will be perfect for making this hat! I will send a pic when it arrives! :confetti_ball: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Iā€™d love to see all of you try to recreate this and combine your skills to make the perfect recreation! :relaxed:

Or even better -
recreate the hat, and then upload a picture of you wearing it and apply the same make-up as she had on the show :dark_sunglasses:

6 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see it :ok_woman:

3 Likes

Yeah, that would be cool. Iā€™m out for now though, itā€™s waaay too hot where Iā€™m at to wear anything more than necessary, even if it is a cool hat

3 Likes

Haha, that will be the challenge !

I might go and try that (somewhere January), but Iā€™m not so sure about the eye make up, hehe ! :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

challenge accepted! :muscle:

4 Likes

Got this chunky yarn, 100% wool, color looks a bit more cool-toned than it was shown online, but I actually like it better this way :slight_smile:
Will soon start to design and try to recreate it!

6 Likes

I DID IT! Sort of, I think :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Itā€™s not 100% similar, and the wool turned out a bit more fluffy, but I think the shape does work actually!
What do you think?

10 Likes

COOL!! Pretty close, itā€™s never easy with just a picture to go by. Congrats!! You did a really good job :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Thank you!
I enjoyed trying to figure it out!
I really like the hat, itā€™s also perfect for winter since the wool is very insulating and it keeps my head warm :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Wow Lir, you did a great job ! :smiley:
You even did her eye makeup, hehe ! And matching style clothes.
You really nailed it. :smiley:

If youā€™re a hat person, Iā€™m sure youā€™ll were it often this winter, and you look so good with it !

4 Likes

Thank you Marjan! I will definitely wear it all the time this winter!

I love costumes and cosplay, so this was really fun for me! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

It looks AMAZING great job! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you!!! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

This is impressivešŸ‘ I love it
Well Done! :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you so much!! :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! :wave: