Pattern publish help please

What does this mean? Don’t want to agree without knowing what I agree to and searching just tells me all about ribblrs automatic interactive pattern.
Thanks for any help

Thank you for asking this! I’ve been wondering the same thing!

I think its relating to including charts etc but since I cannot find confirmation on the help pages, I don’t wish to agree to anything.
Never had this option for any of my other pattern releases.

Interesting.

Good Question!

Let’s ask Ribblr, @saar @Ribblr

Patterns must be interactive so this means you’ve added all your instructions within your pattern, as simple as that :relieved:

Is it not a bit redundant and confusing then?
If I’m publishing a pattern, it’s by default an interactive pattern because I’m using ribblr.

You would be surprised :sweat_smile: We have had issues before hence the tick box.

No, because some people only load the pdf or non interactive chart n the media with no actual pattern typed in the lines.
I have also seen ā€œthis is not a pattern, just a chance to donate to an artistā€ published.

I just click all the boxes-

But on another note some people (I’ve heard) write and sell their patterns, but the pattern requires you to go and purchase a separate video- All the parts of the pattern are not available in the initial purchase. I do think this is moreso related to charts, but it definitely applies to situations like this aswell

As long as your pattern has all the steps you need to make whatever the end product should be. You’re fine!

That is NOT an actual ā€œpatternā€-
…wow…just- wow