Pattern question

So , I’ve been making more patterns recently but the release time is only available on mdt and I was wondering if I could change that to est??

Having the same problem! Took me forever to realize it was in gmt and not eastern. I use the dropping soon section a lot and whenever I publish a pattern later I have to do the math to convert the time to gmt so that I can release it at the right time. I don’t know how to change that, but it would be great if we could!

@ribblr is there a way to change the time zone?

Go to your posts then to preferences and then to profile and you can change it there.

IT DIDNT WORKKKKKKKK (I’m just sadddd)

That’s strange

You can do it in settings

To standardise this is all in GMT but we will feed it back to our product team for future updates.

I hope they Change it soon!