I don’t know about you, but I have a tendency to have a few projects going at a time, which means that sometimes, a project gets abandoned until I find it again. This is one of those projects.
It’s not that I left it in a state where it was a bunch of loose parts - although I have one of those projects sitting with me on my desk as I write this - this pattern was actually fully finished! I finished it back in february. I then proceded to procrastinate making the photo for the cover for eight months so I couldn’t actually publish the pattern I worked so hard on!
Better late than never, I suppose. I hope you’ll enjoy it!