✨Pattern release! Stress Blob ✨

I just released my third pattern! It’s super fun and has always been a best seller at markets! :heart_eyes: You will need stress balls for this pattern but I included which ones I bought in the pattern below! :backhand_index_pointing_down:

28 Likes

ooo, this looks so cool! congrats on the release! i’ll definitely try this out some time<33

6 Likes

Congrats on the release! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Just got the pattern! Cg on the release! Unfortunately the link to the stress balls isn’t working, would you mind sharing it with me here?

3 Likes

Yup! :+1:

3 Likes

Tysm!!

3 Likes

Congratulations on your third pattern release! :tada:

3 Likes

congrats on the release! :two_hearts::tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations on the release! :two_hearts::pink_heart:

1 Like

Congrats on the release!!!:growing_heart::partying_face:

1 Like

Congrats on the release, it’s so cute!!!

1 Like

cg on the release!!

1 Like

omg so cute, I love this!

1 Like

congrats on the release of your new pattern!

1 Like

Ooh this looks really cute!! Congrats on release!!

1 Like

cutee cg on the releasee

1 Like