Pattern release + tester appreciation ❤️

Friends, my Battenberg inspired cake pattern is out!! :sparkles::sparkles: and available here- Battenberg cake coaster: Crochet pattern | Ribblr
I’ve aways gotten a lot of inspo from Twinkie Chan’s designs and last year I decided the crochet world needs a british version of food inspired home decor!

It’s 50% off for a short time to celebrate the release so get it quick :relaxed:

And of course, a big thank you to my testers for correcting my maths mistakes, suggesting better phrasing and correcting other issues. Also, the coasters they made are so sweet!

Thank you all :heart:

@Damig0th - @strawbeary_fairy for instagram

@ello

@stitchedwithstardust -@meishallaneous for instagram

@Mentaldee

If my testers see this, feel free to add your other social medias if you’d like to :heart:

10 Likes

Congrats on your pattern release, and your testers all did a wonderful job! :star_struck::partying_face:

5 Likes

Congrats on your pattern release!!! Your testers also did an amazing job :smile: also if you can don’t forget to link your pattern/shop for the SelFee :grinning:

5 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart: they really did do a good job, they were really quick with it as well :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you, i thought the same about the testers! I actually had no idea what a selfee was, i just had to look it up, so thank you again :joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes