Pattern release+tester appreciation!

Hey guys! So sorry I haven’t been really active lately!! I’ve decided to post all my unpublished and tested patterns so we’re starting off with this one​:mushroom::sparkles::teddy_bear:

Tester appreciation ⋆˚꩜。:

@Taxlady @Deejmn @WalktoCrochet @Hannahadeline0407 @LilBitsbyBritt

Tags: @Bluemoon13 @Bomthecrocheter @cr0chetdrag0n @Crochet306 @Lunascrochet

38 Likes

Thats so cute! Getting it now!

5 Likes

More tags:

@CountryB3ar91 @PawPrintsCrafts @Aryyyyy @4everGold @Kenacrochet @CrochetKiwiFruit @AnnaKaite @shadowcat63 @Mermaid2

5 Likes

More tags;

@ShineNheaven @PkCrochet @Callmemimo @DoodleNoodleCrafts @LittleKittyCrochet @Vipie @Aryaaa @Shelleyn1968 @Mbob13 @R3belr0cker

6 Likes

More tags!

@Adlovesyarn @MissMoo212 @tsunamii @froghugs13 @nuggiemaster @bunny04 @WHALES812 @AshPaige7 @LuckyBunny @Floatingbunny

5 Likes

Tags!! :heart:

@strawberrycat49 @NotJustACrochetGirl @Vivianescrochet @chiirorohandmade @LoAndBehold @CrankyCrabCrochet

5 Likes

tysm for the tag! grabbing it now!

4 Likes

Congratulations. :partying_face:

It’s adorable. Just hopped on over to your shop and grabbed a copy for myself.

Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Omggg, this is awesome, I’m gonna grab it asap!
Such a wonderful pattern :)

4 Likes

congrats on the release!!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

It was very fun to make. Congrats on the release!

4 Likes

So cute! Congrats on the release!

4 Likes

I love this! snatching it rn
Congrats on the release!! :white_heart:

4 Likes

Thank for the tag. Hi @Aryaaa I hoped you would like to be tagged, @Hamsterlover1 as well :blush:

6 Likes

Tysm for the tagg!!

5 Likes

That’s so amazing! :star_struck:

CG on the release! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

congrats on the release! :tada: it’s so cute! :mushroom:

3 Likes

You’re very welcome! :blush: Thank you for being so cool!

3 Likes

Ooh I love this pattern and thanks so much for the tag! :heart:

4 Likes

tysm for the tagg, cg on the releasee!

3 Likes