Pattern Reveal! Testing available soon! Luna the Glow-Bug!

Okay Makers! If you have tried to make a pattern you know… YOU are hardest on yourself! I am currently creating my “Luna the Glow-Bug” using the DIY Glow Chenille yarn from @lionbrandyarn which REALLY GLOWS!!! I think this version of Luna looks adorable but the pattern will be different! There are a few things about her that I’m going to tweak so make her even cuter!!! This pattern will be available for testing on Ribblr. If we aren’t Ribblr friends we should become Ribblr friends. So many patterns, ideas, and great crafty people! Crochet :yarn: #glowbug #glowup #crochetamigurumi #glowgurumi

13 Likes

Thats soo cute! I also have lion brand glow yarn, but its the cotton one not the chenille! But I love this idea for glow in the dark yarn! :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! My pattern is just a few days from being ready for testing! Keep an eye out the cotton yarn would work just as well for this pattern too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooo! Do you know if it would be before the 23rd? I wont have as much time if its after the 23rd, because I start school. If it before, then I totally have time! :blush:

1 Like

Sooooo soo cute!!! & the baby :heart::heart:

1 Like

Oh it will be ready to test probably by the end of this weekend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is such a cute idea!

1 Like

Haha thank you and I couldn’t resist because she so sweetly hugged her Luna when I handed it to her :two_hearts: I had to share the sweetness with y’all!

2 Likes

That is too cute!!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you!!!

omg this is so cute, I’d love to test if I have time!

1 Like

Keep an eye out for the tester call :two_hearts:

Cant wait :slight_smile:

1 Like