Pattern suggestions

Crochet pillows :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Oh wow really? :sweat_smile: then an earmuff perhaps? Or a tiger or an owl! :tiger::owl:

5 Likes

For the earmuff it can be themed too like a strawberry earmuff or an earmuff with cat ears or any kind of ears you would prefer :smile:

5 Likes

Lovely idea as it can be customised :smile:

5 Likes

I absolutely love those ideas :slight_smile: I will add them to my list

5 Likes

A totoro character or kikis delivery service? Like the little hottoris and cat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I absolutely love totoro :smile:

5 Likes

Uuuu yes! Im a HUGE Ghibli fan!! I would love Boh (the cry baby from spirited away) as a mouse!!!

hayao miyazaki GIF

4 Likes

I love so many characters from spirited away! I think the little soot sprites were my favourite :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Im trying to find patterns for anime dolls from the anime Death Note. Ive found where people have made them but never the pattern. Would love tonsee those!

5 Likes

I love this idea, thank you :smile:

3 Likes

I’ve already replied here and its been a few weeks but Id love to see clothes patterns for your rabbits and other dolls!

5 Likes

Thank you for your comment :relaxed: I have a massive list of patterns I plan on making in the near future and I have a lot of different variations of more bunnies coming soon with different removable outfits :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes