Pattern suggestions

Hello everyone. I of course will be taking a break for now on creating patterns for the next week or 2. But i wanted to ask if there are any patterns in particular you would possibly like me to create? Or maybe some suggestions for random little things etc. I have a big list already of things i plan on creating in the future, but i am interested to see what others would like. Someone has already privately messaged me asking to create a doll pattern so that is now on my list. Drop me a comment and let me know :slight_smile: :sparkles:

13 Likes

I would love a big axolotl and maybe a little chubby bird!

8 Likes

Those both sound lovely! I will add them to my list

5 Likes

A Beta fish? They are so pretty!

9 Likes

That is such a unique idea, i love it. Adding it to my list now!

5 Likes

A parrot?? They’re so beautiful!

6 Likes

Doll clothes for the doll!

5 Likes

Amazing! I love how you can use any colours for that. Adding now!

6 Likes

Ohhh very good idea! I will add it now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love foxes and would love to see a red fox pattern! I love all of your bunnies too so maybe seeing another variation of them would be amazing!

6 Likes

How about a combination of animals or flowers or food? Like an apple bunny or a cat with a fishtail? Rabbit with wings or a rabbit with a sunflower head?

5 Likes

Yes! I have a list of half food half animals that I plan on making sometime :smile:

5 Likes

Very cute! I will add that to my list. I have lots of variations of bunnies to come in the future :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

A doll that you can customize to look like whoever you want it to.

5 Likes

Cute idea. I will add it to my list :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A magpie my favourite bird

5 Likes

Adding to the fox idea, maybe a nine-tailed fox!
Wow all the ideas i have read are amazing! Patterns i dont see too often or at all! Not my post, but i have to say I love everyones creativity! Great job everyone :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

I love those too, I will add it to my list :smile:

5 Likes

That sounds very cool, I will add it to my list :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh wow yes! Those are absolutely adorable. Especially with the adorable style, Id definitely give a shot at making it.

5 Likes