Pattern Test for Tod the flippable frog-toad🐸[CLOSED]

Im searching for 4 teststers who would like to test TOD
Its a flippable frog and toad pattern

:frog: aren’t they both cute?
Pattern tester call is open until may 14th.
To apply

• follow me
  • say you would like to test
    Yes its that simple also go check out what im up to on IG :@the_b.y.c_shop
    Stay happy yellow hearts :yellow_heart:
    -Afia
19 Likes

I would love to test!

7 Likes

Definitely down to test!

5 Likes

I would love to test as well! I’m still in school though so it might take me a few weeks to get it done :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Well thats okay , you would get 2 weeks to test and i usually give extra days :grin: so you can still apply :wink:

5 Likes

Do I need a public crochet account? Or do I just need to post it on Ribblr.

5 Likes

You need to give feedback an good pictures. You can share it here on Ribblr and if you like on instagram ( optional)

5 Likes

Would like to test! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

I love to test this!

4 Likes

I would love the opportunity to test.
You can see more of my work on Instagram @GotenkslovesmeCraft

I’m a huge frog fan :green_heart:

5 Likes

Hi the pattern for flippable Tod will be soon available for you :grin:. You get till end of the month to finish your Tod. Please provide me with feedback and good pictures of your Tod. Use any color you prefer :smiley:.
And of course have fun
:fairy::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Who are the testers?

4 Likes

Oh wait! Just saw that you sent me the pattern! This is my very first pattern test! Thank you for picking me!

5 Likes

Really?!Yeah congrats :partying_face::+1:

2 Likes

Hello! Thank you for allowing me to test Tod! :relaxed:

One question: Would you like us to track our progress/give feedback in this thread, in a private group chat, or through ribblr journals?

3 Likes

Can you create private groups on ribblr? I think you can try in a journal

3 Likes

I think it’s sort of like a group message. When I searched the topic I found this:

But I’m more than fine with documenting in the journals! I just know sometimes testers prefer feedback forms or a group chat because they’re notified better, so I wanted to make sure :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Hi! When we are testing the pattern, if we have any changes to the pattern, do we make it with our changes, or do we make it normally and then tell you what we think should be changed.

4 Likes

You can make it with your own changes and give feedback why you used a different stitch or something like that

3 Likes