Pattern test!!

Hello, so I made this top a couple months ago and it blew up on tiktok, and a lot of people asked if I had a pattern, so if any experienced crocheters can help me with my pattern, it makes sense to me but I want to know if it makes sense before I start charging people. So please if you’d like to help me, please message me so I can put you on my pattern, also I’ll need someone to make the top and show pictures,

26 Likes

I have been proofreading for Ira Rott for years if you’d like me to take a look… I potentially have 2 tests, so I don’t think I could commit to making it right now, but definitely can check for grammar, spelling, and concise instructions. and could potentially make it in a couple months (thinking it would look cute over a dress I have)

12 Likes

I have been crocheting for two years now and would be more than welcomed to test this pattern. I should be able to find some time inbetween my orders and i imagine that it wont take too long.

10 Likes

Wow its beautiful hope you find the right testers :smile:

7 Likes

I’d be interested in testing this for you :grin: I just finished this tonight

7 Likes

Hii!! I’ll be interested in testing for you and helping, a few days ago I released a pattern so I’m free!

8 Likes

This looks so good! I’ll be watching your shop for it c:

6 Likes

hey, wondering if you’d still be interested in helping me with my pattern test and also will you be able to make it and send pictures?

4 Likes

Hi, yes I’m still interested, and I would love to take pictures and send them to you! When is the deadline?

5 Likes

Thank you, I have a shop on Ravelry and KO-FI, you have the link on my insta profile @hmbc_crochet.

4 Likes

Great! I’ll follow you:), if you’re going to start it today, then deadline is on Friday.

4 Likes

I would be able to start next week, is that okay with you?

5 Likes

Yeah that’s fine, just shoot me a message when you’re ready and I’ll add you to the test pattern

4 Likes

Great, can I send it via Instagram?

5 Likes

Yes ofc

4 Likes