Pattern Tester for Doraken Kimono

Follow me on IG @krosheibyhaya link is in my bio

PLS DO NOT EDIT THE FORM :disappointed:

Hello I am back with a new kimono, inspired by Ken Ryuguji a.k.a DRAKEN from Tokyo Reverger. FYI, He owns a lot of Kimono and that shows writer is having a favoritism, Idk but it’s just my intuition huehuehue. Anyway, I named the KIMONO as DORAKEN you can see in the title (it’s actually draken but you read it as doraken in japanese so HAHAHAHAHA)

FREE SIZE MGA MAMSH

Materials:
4 ply, Fingering weight yarn (600 Black grams, 500 White grams )(approximately huehue)
5 mm hook
Measurement tape
Scissors

I am looking for a pattern testers who I can smoothly work with, all the requirements are all simple hahaha

1. Know how to read graph and alternate colors.
  2. SEND A GOOD FLATLAY, AESTHETICALLY, MINIMALIST because I am going to use it for my ETSY SHOP
  3. FINISHED TESTING BY THE DEADLINE
  4. POST INSTAGRAM STORIES ATLEAST 3X , HELP me for my promotion
  5. ATLEAST POST 2 TIMES ON YOUR IG, 1 IS YOU ARE DONE TESTING IT, AND THE OTHER ONE IS WHEN I RELEASE

THE APPLICATION IS OPEN TODAY JAN. 5, 2022 UNTIL JANUARY, 15, 2022. 10 DAYS TO APPLY LOL
TESTER WILL BE CHOSEN AT JANUARY 15, NOTIFIED VIA DM.

FEBRUARY 15, 2022(1 month to work) - PATTERN TESTING MUST BE DONE, THE FEEDBACK, NOTES AND SUGGESTIONS because I need to edit the pattern too.

TAKE NOTE: If you cannot finished the pattern you will be pay for the pattern and will be sending the new pattern afterwards.

PLEASE DO READ ALL MY PATTERN TESTER REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING TO ENSURE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FULFILL THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED.

13 Likes

hi!! can you tell me what yarn you used? :o and did you use multiple strands of it? i see it says fingering yarn but then a 5mm hook, and fingering uses around a 2.5mm
i applied but just have those questions!! i absolutely love your work!

6 Likes

Hello, I used milk cotton 4 ply and yes I used 5 mm in it but it’s also depends on you whether u used the same hook as mine or diff hook. I was blown away too when Using 5mm to fingering yarn but it was all good and neat. Thank you for applying:) Winners will be contact on Jan. 15 :))

6 Likes

I am interested in taking on new projects. I am new to Ribblr and decided to take a chance on this space to enhance my skills and build my business.

2 Likes