Pattern testers needed!!

Hey there! I am looking for 3 lovely pattern testers to test my holly jolly waistcoat pattern. This is my first ever pattern so I would really appreciate any honest feedback. All skill levels are welcome! Please message me if you are interested or DM me on insta @retrorosie . Many thanks and can’t wait to hopefully hear back from some of you! xx

10 Likes

Hello! I would love to test your pattern! :heart_eyes: obsessed

4 Likes

Amazing!! I need people who are either sizes XS, S or M? Let me know xxx

4 Likes

Hi! What’s your deadline? Do you require specific yarn? I could test the small or medium if I have a few weeks to complete it.

3 Likes

Hiya, my deadline is flexible but am aiming for around 19th November? Hope this is ok? It’s the same pattern for all sizes except the hem is slightly different. It fits XS, S and M so is perfect for u!! For the yarn I used paintbox cotton DK but you can use any as long as it takes the same hook size etc. Let me know if this is ok and I can give u some more info! Xx

2 Likes

The cotton yarn I have on hand is quite a bit thicker than what you are wanting. So I’ll hold back on this one unless you’d like to see how it looks with a light worsted. It’s 90 yards per 50 grams, so definitely thicker.

I’ll keep an eye out for future patterns from you! This Christmas waistcoat is so cute!!!

2 Likes

Ok no worries that is absolutely fine, have a fab week! xxx

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I still need a min of 2 more pattern testers for my vintage holly jolly waistcoat! If that’s you drop me a line or DM me on insta @retrorosie .
This is the first ever pattern I have written so I need honest feedback. Message me for any info or to ask any questions you may have. Hope you are all having fab weekends!

4 Likes

Hey everyone, I still need a min of 2 more pattern testers for my vintage holly jolly waistcoat! If that’s you drop me a line or DM me on insta @retrorosie .
This is the first ever pattern I have written so I need honest feedback. Message me for any info or to ask any questions you may have. Hope you are all having fab weekends! x

4 Likes

That’s a very cute pattern!!

2 Likes

Aw tysm! I’m planning to release it mid November so watch this space :eyes: x

2 Likes