Pattern Updates

Hello Ribblr team! Do users get updates on pattern changes? If a new line is added/removed or corrected? I found some mistakes in a pattern, I have de-published the pattern to make corrections. But when it is re-published, would anyone who saved that pattern receive an update? Is it just removed from the My patterns page? Do they then have to re-save?

2 Likes

Hi! Not just yet, but updates to crafters is something we’re looking to support in one way or another.
Either way, the pattern won’t be removed for those who own it, even if it isn’t published anymore. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds great! Thank you for the quick reply! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So for now, designers would need to message people who bought their patterns if they have an update? Could they then add the updated pattern to their library without paying twice?

You can if you want to. Crafters will automatically and instantly get your update so if they won’t need to do anything manually!

1 Like

I’m a maker only (for now). I was wondering. It’s great that we’ll get the updates automatically, much easier for designers. :+1:

1 Like