Paypal

Where is the option for using paypal?

1 Like

Hi Carolyn,
Currently you can purchase patterns using your debit or credit cards, Google Pay and Apple Pay.
As we grow we’ll hopefully be able to support more payment options.

If you need any additional help please let us know!

1 Like

Bumping this, just to say that I would love a Paypal option as well, since I don’t have any of the other payment options.

1 Like

Hi there, will you be adding paypal as a payment method? Im having a lot of trouble with apple pay, and i dont have a creditcard!

3 Likes

Hi @Karafolia and @Jeltjegrada and thank you for your feedback!

Ribblr is powered by Stripe, to help crafters have a seamless and safe checkout process and to provide designers with a low-cost yet robust service.
We are hoping to add more payment options going forward, although this could take quite some time.

For the time being, you may pay with any bank card. That includes credit and debit cards.
and also any payment method linked to either your Google Pay or Apple pay accounts.

Kindly let us know if there’s anything else you need help with.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. I just tried to buy a pattern, and the only option was to pay with a credit card. Maybe I’m doing something wrong, or I just didn’t understand something? I’m on a PC, by the way.

Hi @Karafolia! Let me try to help further.
When you click to buy a pattern, you should have an option to add a card number. Most bank cards, including debit cards, should be accepted. Using an Apple device you should also have an option to use Apple pay, and using an Android device you should be able to use Google pay too.

If you need more help feel free to send me or @Ribblr a private message and we’d be happy to assist!

I also prefer PayPal. I have used Ribblr’s existing stripe setup with no problems. Of course not sure how to use stripe without a credit card. As was mentioned in prior posts here, most debit/ATM cards can be used as credit cards.

2 Likes