Peep pattern suggestions

Im on a mission to create the perfect peep pattern! Every pattern ive seen has either been really cute and not looked like a peep, or has been exactly like a peep and either been hard to follow, or 2 pieces sewn together (not speaking about ribblr, just the patterns ive found online personally), while thats fine, I do prefer 3-D amigurumi over flat/ 2-D…Any suggestions on the next peep? I know the right ear looks funny, but besides that, any suggestions? I plan on eventually making a pattern for her and putting it here on ribblr! So suggest away!

13 Likes

I don’t really mess with ami, and I wouldn’t eat a peep if I were offered money. But I do have a suggestion. Your bunny is round, peeps are flat with cut edges. Like a flat sheet that has been cut out. That is what separates other bunnies from peeps.

5 Likes

Peeps are disgusting :face_vomiting: But I was thinking about this myself, i think im gonna try to make it flat next time!

5 Likes

The peep hate hurts my heart…
Peeps are the best i swear :sob:

10 Likes

even though I just can’t imagine how, you are not alone.

4 Likes

You just have to eat them right, when they are super fresh or just a little stale :joy:. It’s true for me though. I can’t eat them anymore, too much sugar. Boo. :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

You could always make like two flat pieces, and then a long maybe 1/2” to 1” width piece to sew everything together with. Then it would still be 3D? I don’t know if I explained that well enough or not.

5 Likes

like a box pillow, but at that point, you might as well just sew a plushie and not bother with the time and expense of the crochet

5 Likes

this, circus peanuts and candy corn… I just can’t. Not even as a child. I do have a weakness for orange slices and spice drops though

5 Likes

I love peeps but after one I’m done cause it’s like swallowing an entire bag of sugar :rofl: plus I’m not even supposed to eat sugar.

6 Likes

Oooooomg! I love spice drops! :heart:

5 Likes

My cousin loves them too…It might be that i just dont like marshmallows :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

I’m allergic to mint, but I can have small amounts of spearmint and wintergreen without getting sick. those cinnamon and clove though…yummy

5 Likes

No sugar? I send my condolences

4 Likes

Yes!!! I dont like the fully flat ones, yet I get what everyone means by mine being round…Ill have to see what works :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m following just because I would love to learn how to make a little peep friend. As far as eating them, have you tried placing them in the microwave for a few seconds. Just make sure it doesn’t explode in there.

5 Likes

I think I’ll stick with the crochet kind…I definitely like what I’ve got going…With the next one(s) im gonna play around with some of these suggestions

5 Likes

I think I’ll stick with the crochet kind…I definitely like what I’ve got going…With the next one(s) im gonna play around with some of these suggestions to see what works best, and is easiest overall!

3 Likes

old man explosion GIF by South Park

3 Likes

Mandarin oranges slices are the best, but these darn companies quit making all the good stuff. I can hardly find any nowadays.
@anon5108995 fo you remember the coffee candy by Brachs?

3 Likes