pfp for @ClaireCrochets247

hellooo, I’m posting this here since the original posts
by @FluffyYarnCreations was closed

This was the pfp I drew for @ClaireCrochets247

c:

hope you like it! c:

24 Likes

omg thats so amazing! i love it, youre such an amazing artist! :star_struck:
im gonna change my pfp a couple times this year and this will def be one of them! 🩷

7 Likes

Omg did you draw this?? It’s so cuteeee

7 Likes

yea- ty lol

6 Likes

Woahhhh that is AMAZING :star_struck:

7 Likes

I LOVE THE HANDS!!! absolutely gorgeous :pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers: THIS IS REALLY GOOD :bangbang::bangbang: 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼

7 Likes

omg so cool!!!

If you don’t mind please make one for me :smiling_face:. I don’t mind if you say no, so don’t worry about feeling pressured to do it.

7 Likes

I absolutely love this PFP!!!

6 Likes

ah sure, but it might be some time till i actually have time lol (I gotta finish alot of others atm) what hair, eye, clothing, etc. do you want?

5 Likes

Thank youuu!!! I don’t care about the time…I’m going off Ribblr for a while four days because I’m going camping and leaving the phone at home because there’s no reception.

Anyways, I have brown eyes and glasses (kind of round ones but not super round). My hair is long and a little bit wavy, also brown. I want to wear a sweater please!!! I’d like to be crocheting or with a kitty because I love kitties but sadly don’t have one.

TYSM again!!!

6 Likes

It’s amazing! You’re so talented! Those hands- are wow- they look like hands! :sob::star_struck:
I definitely don’t draw blobs for hands because they’re always ugly…

6 Likes

lol tyyy

5 Likes

Wow that’s amazing!!! I wish I could draw like that

5 Likes

OMG THIS IS SO GORGEOUS YOU ARE SO TALENTED!! amazing I just can’t too amazing :0

6 Likes

Omg that is so pretty :sparkles::heart::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

THIS IS SO GOODDDD it looks so realistic and amazing!

4 Likes

Hey I don’t want to sound rude or anything but have you finished my shop pfp if not that’s ok too

3 Likes

no, not yet, I’m so sry. I had to deep clean my room and I’m still doing that. I’ll have it finished on Monday and everything else since I don’t have school :c I haven’t even been able to get on Ribblr yesterday and today before this. So sryyy— no not at all, you don’t sound rude.

2 Likes

woah. (that’s all I can say)

2 Likes

thats ok i just wanted to check and also no rush

2 Likes