Piercing curiosity!

Heyas!

After getting my 11th piercing above the neck yesterday I became insanely curious about how many piercings my fellow crafters have! If you feel like it please drop your number here and tell me which is your favorite!

My current favorite is the industrial I just got, but my ulimate favorite are my gauges.

14 Likes

I have just my ears peirced but never have earings in though. I want my seconds peirced because i think they look really good as a hole but not just singles

4 Likes

Two ear rings in each ear

4 Likes

I wish I still had all of my piercings! My favs were my eyebrow piercing and my industrial. All I have now is one in each ear.

4 Likes

Ooh bummer, sorry to hear that. I have a couple I had to take out for one reason or another and it definitely always feels sad to lose them. Sometimes I think about getting my Monroe back but that piercing was a nightmare for me

4 Likes

I wanted a monroe. I love the look of them! Sucks that it was such a pain for you.

3 Likes

Yeah, I loved the look of them too. I miss it all the time but every time I think about getting one again I remember what it was like actually having it and I change my mind xD

3 Likes

:joy: Sounds like me with my eyebrow piercing. It ended up getting really badly infected and it being so close to my eye, my anxiety went through the roof and I took it out.

3 Likes

The inside of my lip just kept aggressively swallowing the back of my piercing and healing over it no matter what I tried to do to prevent it. After awhile I just gave up and took it out completely. So I totally feel you there. The anxiety I felt when I couldnā€™t access the back of the piercing was large

3 Likes

2 my favorite is the cartilage I want more piercings like the septum and the nose piercing were the little chain connects the two piercings I also want more ear piercings

3 Likes

I have one on each ear (earlobe) but I plan to get my upper earlobe pierced soon

3 Likes

I have the nose piercings with the chain! 10/10, I highly encourage it. I will say definitely let it heal a little longer than you think you need to before you add the chain in, but itā€™s a super fun piercing set

3 Likes

Iā€™ll probably get it when I have money or like 18 yrs old lol and I love how they look and I kinda wanna get piercing to boost confidence :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:astonished: I would have taken it out as well!

3 Likes

Iā€™m lucky right now, I get a lot of mine free through my current job. Piercings are definitely a bit on the pricier side where I live so I feel you there. Hope youā€™re able to get it soon! I definitely feel a little more ā€˜meā€™ every time I get to add one Iā€™ve been planning for

3 Likes

Yea since Iā€™m like 16 I canā€™t really get the piercings I want cus my parents and I havenā€™t been working yet Iā€™m kinda trying to diy like fake piercings and stuff cuz Iā€™m so creative lmao and I feel like I wanna change my aesthetic like gothic or something similar

3 Likes

I know a lot of people buy the spike or ball ends of the piercing and then apply them with eyelash glue or spirit gum! That might be a fun way to try things out! I know at my job we have a lot of the tops and ends for less than a dollar so it might be worth checking something like that out!

3 Likes

Ok! I might have to try that lol

3 Likes

I have my ears pierced, but i want to get my septum pierced, and also angel/snake bites (:

4 Likes

Around 10!! :raising_hand_woman:t2: Theyā€™re only in both my ears though HAHA (i say ā€œaroundā€ because i used to have 10 piercings in one ear but some have closed since)

3 Likes