Please check out this pattern

Hey y’all,
Wanted to shout out this crochet top pattern by @rollingyarn here on Ribblr. It’s called: Cis isn’t it Pride Top. I just finished this top for my brother. It was a fun project & I would highly recommend it. I did a journal on it. I used Paintbox Yarns’ Cotton DK by Lovecrafts, the recommended yarn.

Just wanted to show some love! Can’t wait to support some more Ribblr designers when I get the chance :credit_card::pound::yen::dollar: financially :wink:. Take care, y’all. —Anna

16 Likes

Gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::herb:

5 Likes

That looks awesome!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

omg it’s gorgeous!!! Is this pattern on ribblr? because I can’t find it. I am genderfluid and very, very queer, and I always try to find pride patterns to knitt (I know that is crochet but I’d love too save it on a wishlist for when I learn lol) but can find almost none.

6 Likes

LOVE IT! I’m so glad you enjoyed testing the pattern, and that you had fun!

Thanks again for taking the time to help me test out the pattern, it means so much to be <3

Also thanks sm for sharing <3

5 Likes

Thanks! @AnnaDill did a fantastic job with the top for her brother! The patterns will be out May 1st on Ribblr (and also my ko-fi as PDF printable patterns) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@sparrowapparel @Lakeviewknitter @isaclotta thanks for all the great comments! Again, the pattern is very easy to follow thanks to @rollingyarn. (Also thanks for sharing the release date) I have to get me the bi-sexual pattern eventually. There’s a lot of queerness in my family :rainbow::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: & we’re dang proud of it!

@isaclotta i hope you get the chance to make one!
Everyone thank you.

6 Likes