(Poll?) of the day April 19: Least fav food

comment your least fav food! I HATE Pizza!!! IDC if y’all think I’m crazy, but it’s gross.
(This isn’t really a poll because I can’t think of some things you guys don’t like, so I am just having you guys comment yours)

15 Likes

Pepper’s :bell_pepper:

3 Likes

NAUUURRR peppers are :on: :top: !!!
My least fav food is… nothing, hehe. I eat whatever looks edible on my plate

5 Likes

Least favorite? Hmm, tomatoes and kiwis bc im allergic to kiwi.

4 Likes

yes! it’s some type of pizzas for me, some I will eat, but I just don’t like american pizza, it just doesn’t sit well for me

2 Likes

This is making me think so hard lol. Umm probably raisins . :unamused:

3 Likes

Raisins/cranberries, olives, baked beans, and potato salad

3 Likes

Celery, the after taste just screams don’t eat me…… also Liver

2 Likes

Yep that’s me :grin:

3 Likes

I love liver

1 Like

I’m with @SporkyGirl on the potato salad. I’ve never been able to handle it. That and macaroni salad. I don’t know. Something about the flavor and texture combo is just a no from me

3 Likes

Olives, mushrooms, sometimes onions, and melted cheese( I’ll eat it one pizza tho)

2 Likes

Raisins and peppers :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Lima beans

Beets

Most pizza I’m okay with

2 Likes

I hate most food
:’)

But mostly squash and scottish haggis

4 Likes

Zucchini :sob: its so gross

1 Like

Turnips, liver, and lamb :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

3 Likes

We make our pizza homemade so it’s good! My least favorite is bananas I don’t like bananas. But I LOVE banana bread! And any meat other than fish :fish: , it just grosses me out! And Poor chickens :rooster:!

2 Likes

I hate any form of fish that’s not sushi, and I HATE mayonnaise. And I kinda dislike sour cream, I still eat it though. Oh and I HATE HATE HATE bananas (I know, so weird, right?) They’re just so gross.

3 Likes

Roast beef and mashed potatoes :face_vomiting:

1 Like