poll of the day April 9th 2024: favorite type of dance

I’ve decided to start doing daily polls! Todays poll will be your favorite type of dance!
(Mine is Irish dance)

• hip hop
  • ballet
  • jazz
  • tap
  • the charleston
  • salsa
  • tango
  • square
  • Irish dance
  • other (tell in comments)
0 voters
7 Likes

luv ballet and hip hop

2 Likes

i can’t dance, but i took ballet in kindergarden

2 Likes

mee toooo i also took tap :ballet_shoes:

3 Likes

umm idk…

1 Like

I used to do ballet, but I stopped because I didn’t like how much time I had to put into it. I’ve always loved jazz, though. It looks so fun!

1 Like

Ballroom dancing

1 Like

I’m actually a dancer (I do both hiphop and ballet)

2 Likes

I used to do ballet, but i didnt like it so i stopped

2 Likes

I also play cello, so I went with that over ballet (and tap) I’m so glad I did lol. The dance culture is very… extreme.

2 Likes

Gasps you play cello /j
Playing an instrument is so much more fun than dance for me
I play violin, and viola and i can play piano, harp and cello but im not activley learning those

3 Likes

Yeah! hence the username lol I’m gonna start learning piano and guitar soon too.

2 Likes

I want to learn guitar
Have fun!

2 Likes

Thanks! I want to be a music therapist and you need to know piano and guitar for that. Luckily my mom has a music education degree for piano. #builtinmusicteacher

2 Likes

Ooo ive never heard of a music therapist! Its so lucky your mom’s musically inclined :’)

2 Likes

XD yeah it’s pretty nice. My brothers have a music therapist, and it’s awesome. They come to your house (or you go to them) and you just play music and make games with it and stuff. It’s so fun. And you get can get degrees in it, like physical therapy. (I may be geeking just a bit lol)

1 Like

Woahhh thats cool!

2 Likes

It’s super fun. (even though it’s not my session I still do some of it)

1 Like

I used to take jazz and it was really fun! I think I liked hip hop more because of the teacher and people though lol

2 Likes

I do most of them, i’m a competitive dancer (competition next week yayyy)
I do tap, jazz, contemporary, lyrical, ballet, hip hop,

1 Like