Poll!

I never had eitherā€¦ but thatā€™s what the website saidā€‹:woman_standing:t3::sob:

1 Like

Iā€™m going off a website, so it may not be correct as I said :woman_standing:t3: sorry!

1 Like

Hey guys! We only have 12 hrs left til the poll closesā€‹:alarm_clock::eyes: but SO FAR we have Gen Z in the lead with 39 ribblrs! Thatā€™s crazy! In second place is Gen alpha with 9 ribblrs! And in third place we have millennials with 6 ribblrs! If u havenā€™t voted yetā€¦ please do :two_hearts:

1 Like

Iā€™m literally a cusp baby. So are you @Rosieaves2 ! Just thought Iā€™d let you know!

1 Like

I was born in 1995 :skull_and_crossbones: my kid is gonna think Iā€™m ancient when he gets a bit bigger and realizes my birth year starts with 19 :joy:

Not me being older than your universe

Oops teehee!

Sooo some of you might be aware of the poll I made last week( i think ?) ANYWAYS! I was seeing which generation was the most common here on Ribblr! So, to my surprise the most common is GEN Z!! WITH 40/66 ribblrs!(Crazy, thatā€™s 60%) And in second we have Gen ALPHA( bark barkā€‹:japanese_ogre:) with 10/66 ribblrs! Lmk what you think ab this!

11 Likes

I think its fine nothing wrong with younger crafters!

1 Like

Iā€™m kind of glad that the younger Generations are crocheting and learning something that has been taking place since the 1600 and 1700 hundreds. (I am part of gen z)

2 Likes

Interesting, Iā€™m not one of them, idk what generation I am since I was born a BILLion years ago

2 Likes

im glad theres younger people so im not talking to people older than me!!!

1 Like

I think itā€™s awesome!!!

(Iā€™m a Tagalong baby boomer-mid 60ā€™s.)

2 Likes

Just seeing this poll nowā€¦ im a millennial also but couldnt vote since its closed. 1995 baby here :blush:

1 Like