Pop-up hiding screen

Is anyone else having a problem where there’s a big black box that covers your patterns page (or any other page you access from the left menu on mobile)?

@Ribblr is this just a “me” problem?

11 Likes

It’s doing that to me too

3 Likes

there are a lot of problems with ribblr
@Ribblr

4 Likes

It seems like the pop-up isn’t loading. Just click away. We’re checking that.

4 Likes

I don’t have that black box on my phone, but I have a white box covering half of my screen when using Ribblr on my pc. It isn’t a you problem.:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

We cannot seem to replicate this issue. As reference this is what it should show:

Can you let us know if you experience this?

3 Likes

It doesn’t allow me to click away. When I click anywhere else on the screen, it interacts with the background.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. So you still have this as you click back from the community to the search or any other page?

2 Likes

We have an open support ticket about it thought it should be resolved now. Can you try to refresh?

4 Likes

Okay lemme check this out

2 Likes

It’s still there…

2 Likes

Can you please share a quick video with support@ribblr.com ? We aren’t able to replicate this issue.

3 Likes

Just sent it on email

3 Likes

I’m sorry to add another one, but this is my homescreen (PC):

Same thing on my phone app:

2 Likes

Still an issue for me when I completely close the app and reopen. I’ll see if I can have someone help me get a video later.

2 Likes

This is my exact problem

2 Likes

sorry about this - we are aware some users are experiencing this and are working hard to resolve this. At the moment our engineers cannot seem to replicate this but they are pushing several potential fixes.

3 Likes

I’m on android with a Google Pixl, in case that helps narrow anything down.

2 Likes

We pushed a few changes. Can you test again?
Also could you report if this also happens on any browser?

4 Likes

That fixed it, thank you!!

4 Likes