Positive thread: 2021 summary! Share the best moments of your year đŸ€©

When I made my first delivery to start selling my plush in a physical store in the Old Québec City. :heart: still there going strong after 6 months :muscle: it as paid my rent ever since.

8 Likes

2021 has generally been awful for me :sweat_smile:
But so far December has been pretty great and I’m 100% looking forward to Christmas. I truly believe it’ll be the best moment. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

My best moment was giving my mom the first sweater I ever made as her holiday gift. I finished it back in September and had such a hard time not showing it to her earlier, but it was definitely worth the wait. After opening it and holding it up, she quickly dashed to the bedroom to try it on. It fit perfectly and the only reason she didn’t wear it for the rest of the evening was because it was just too warm to wear a sweater in the house! She immediately started texting pictures of her new sweater to show it off to her friends.

13 Likes

It’s perfect! Well done!

4 Likes

I made a frog hat and I love it

6 Likes

High points and low points - 2021 had many low points. While we lost the last our of three cats the weekend before Thanksgiving, we did adopt two more kitties since I don’t like an empty house. And my daughter’s boyfriend graduated from Air Force boot camp and he’s home for Christmas. And my girl is home for a few days and we will get some time together this week. The year is ending on a high point.

8 Likes

That is amazing! really well done. :clap:

4 Likes

Happy to hear that! Have a great 2022!

4 Likes

Little late to the thread, but best moment of 2021 was seeing my 12yr old son meet the sibling he has wanted for so long! (He wanted a brother, but he absolutely in love with his sister!)

8 Likes

That’s really moving! Thanks for sharing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh my gosh that’s so sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

oh my gosh, how cute is that!

5 Likes