Positive thread: 2021 summary! Share the best moments of your year 🤩

Many of you have joined the discussion in my previous topics throughout 2021 and the idea of this one is exactly the same - spreading positivity.

By sharing the absolute best moments of our past year we can inspire, motivate and lift the mood of others as well as ourselves!

So what were the best moment of your 2021?

12 Likes

The best moment of 2021 for me was going to Disney World! It truly is magical there! :star_struck:

11 Likes

Definitely giving birth to my daughter :heart:

12 Likes

Awww how cool! I hope one day I can see it for myself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Adopting my sister’s dog is a gift I enjoy everyday. I love that my dog accepted her so well. They are great together.

7 Likes

I can say that one of my best moments this year was my partner deciding to ask me to marry him. I said yes, of course. We was at a wonderful place, close to home for me. My roots are from there.

Another of my best moments this year is that I started crocheting this year after many years away from it. And I have also learned myself simple stitch in Tunisian crochet too. So I am currently working on doing a blanket in Double crochet (usa terms) / treble crochet (uk terms). And going to start a blanket in Egyptian cottron in simple stitch in Tunisian crochet.

11 Likes

Congratulations!!! :tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Congratulations @isabelbyrose and @Rebellbarnet!! :partying_face::tada:

I’m on the last lesson of my course and will be happy when I’m finished. :blush: We also adopted a cat, adding to the other 2 we had and they all get along well now.

5 Likes

@isabelbyrose and @Rebellbarnet - congratulations to you both! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Minty_Mia That’s really awesome! never been but heard it’s super cool.

@HookedByMarilyn & @Lakeviewknitter Cool! Can we see a picture of the pets? :dog: :cat:

5 Likes

I wish I could share a video. We got snow today. Cleo’s the bigger one we’ve had from birth. She’s 6 years old. Sheba is the littler one we’ve had less than a year. She’s 4 years old.

10 Likes

That’s A LOT of snow! We’ve had snow this week but just a little bit.

Really cute couple :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Is the Sheba a little like a cat? I’ve heard they are more cat-like than dogs :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, Sheba is a Shiba Inu. Very cat like. Very. They also tend to run, so we keep her on the leash. She’s such a joy. Great addition to our family. We knew her since she was little and used to go visit at the campground. Cleo has never bonded with another dog, so it was a little scary getting her, but, the bond they have formed already is amazing.

7 Likes

These are our 3 cats. This is Cinnamon Toast, our latest addition :blush:

This is Kitty

And this is LT, short for Little Tom because he was so tiny when we found him! :blush:

11 Likes

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I would have to say starting my Business with my business partner - we’ve been best friends since we were very little :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Hey, nice post!
This year has been the holy grail for me. I got an intimate wedding, we bought our first house, adopted a dog and found permanent contracts at the same firm.
I do think that knitting my very first sweater should be in this post :joy:

10 Likes

So cute! Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Well done :raised_hands:

3 Likes

What a great and productive year! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes