Positive vibes only! How was your week?

Have you noticed how easy it is to remember negative thoughts/experiences and at the same time to forget the positive things?
The purpose of this thread is to focus on & share all the positive things from your week and have a great start to the weekend! :blush:

Iā€™ll go first!
This week was fantastic weather-wise here in the UK with lots of sunshine - perfect for taking a walk or for working out. Apart from that, Iā€™ve started watching ā€˜Superstoreā€™ - not sure if youā€™re familiar with this show but I find it hilarious. And the highlight of my week was of course that I finished my first FO!

Only positive things - go!

5 Likes

I just launched my shop on Ribblr and have had nothing but positive feedback. The highlight for me is seeing sales coming in that are being donated to Alzheimerā€™s research. Hope the momentum keeps up; itā€™s been the best experience :grinning:

Another great thing is that the Ribblr team helped develop a way for me to use charts on my outdated iPad Air. It took a lot of time and effort but they didnā€™t give up. So kudos to the team for brightening up my week and keeping those good vibes coming. They are amazing.

7 Likes

That is such a wonderful cause. Great to hear that the sales are coming in too! Itā€™s a beautiful design.

Thatā€™s great to hear! :star_struck:

3 Likes

One of my sonā€™s was chatting and I showed him a c2c eagle blanket I made. He asked me to make him one, with a flag in the background. Even offered to pay me full price. :slight_smile: Nothing better than someone WANTING one of my creations. My heart is full. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: eagleframed

9 Likes

Thatā€™s so fun! Are you getting started?

3 Likes

Iā€™m a newbie, just started crochet last October and I love the feeling of the yarn coursing through my fingers! Itā€™s relaxing and so enjoyable, even when I have to frog something I go back with enthusiasm. Hugs to everyone and please stay safe and healthy

4 Likes

Thatā€™s lovely! what have you made so far?

2 Likes

I started making the graph, but still have another blanket to finish first.

3 Likes

I love that lamb hat. Something about lambs is so sweet, so itā€™s perfect for a baby!

With Spring right around the corner (our weather has warmed up but doesnā€™t usually stay Springy until April or May), I have seen geese flying back to the north and a friend said she saw a male robbin!! All signs Spring is coming!! Spring and early Summer are my favorite time of the year, trees budding out, flowers making an appearance, grass growing, ah the smell of a freshly mown lawn (!), birds nesting, and baby animals being born, after a long winter these things breath life back into your soul!!!

2 Likes

That was very poetic! haha :slight_smile: It sounds magical - because it kind of is. I personally love all seasons equally, so Iā€™m really happy to welcome each season as it comes :grin:

3 Likes

Agreed. With you and Saar. This past week has refreshed me more than I knew I needed. I found buds on a lilac bush, a cardinal was singing and sighted. And we got a gentle rain, on a tin roof. Ahhh. And, Saar, I say ā€œI love this seasonā€ every time. Ha.

3 Likes

I love, love, love the smell of lilacs in bloom!! Wish they bloomed longer ;).

2 Likes

Yes. They do have some that bloom later in the year though. I might have to get some.

2 Likes

How cool would that be to have lilacs that bloom at different times!!

2 Likes

I made a lotus flower blanket, two laugh and an octopus, a rabbit and just finishing up a double size blanket.

3 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

That sounds fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have had a wonderful weekā€¦I took the first week of March to get started with more outdoors activities and enjoyed a couple of good walks through the still chill air, but finally the snow melted away. I also had two of my granddaughters for a day and we had lots of fun at a playground for the first time this year.
I canā€™t wait for. warmer weatherā€¦

4 Likes

sounds really lovely! Itā€™s Spring soon (well, in the northern Hemisphere)

2 Likes