Positivity Monday! (But on Tuesday)

Yall sorry I almost forgot to do this :sob: i wont forget again
Simply compliment someone. Whether it be someone in real life or someone on Ribblr, just compliment someone. Brighten up their day!
When you’ve done that, say “Done! :yellow_heart:

24 Likes

Done​:two_hearts::sparkles:

3 Likes

Done! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Done!:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Done!.:yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Done!:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

done :blue_heart:

2 Likes

@NessCat your amazing slay all day my fav grandchild
Done :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

ahhh thank you grandma!!

3 Likes

Very good idea!

2 Likes

@EV13isSPOCY the best ribblr sister!
@Rosieaves2 for being super sweet and funny
@maddiecore not enoght words to describe this girl :place_of_worship:
@littlemisswonderful ILOVE U SM IVY! my wonderful child!
@Pickle42 my first ribblr friend!
@sakuracrochets my grandma lol
@pclayb is so sweet and amazing,I love talking with her!
@VexFord becuz I’ve never seen him tagged for anything lol
sry if I missed u,just gpot back from the dentist but I love you all so much!!!

10 Likes

Whoever is reading this I just want to let you know

you are the most sweetest, kindest, most beautiful person in the entire world don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!

Done! :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

YAYYY! TYSM :heart:

4 Likes

@EV13isSPOCY @NessCat @sakuracrochets @maddiecore MA POOKIES ILYSM <3333

@BubblzCrochet @SweetTomato @evalynnRose @nandwen @pkcrochetcraft y’all are amazing ily <33

8 Likes

i do i swear i do

3 Likes

hmmm … fine

2 Likes

ooh yes <3 (im def gonna forget a billion ppls​:sob:)
@sakuracrochets such a mood and matches my vibes (also a pookie) <3
@NessCat the sweetest person everr omgg ilyy (also a pookie) <3
@EV13isSPOCY she’s crazy, she’s wild, she’s :sparkles::ribbon:evie​:ribbon::sparkles: i literally luv talking to you smm (also a pookie) <3
@littlemisswonderful soo nice and fun to talk to! (also a pookie) <3
@anon74877402 ehem (prepare urself cuz now u get the paragraph) u are one of the first ever ppl i met on ribblr and im so glad i did meet you. youre so sweet, funny, supportive, have an equally dirty mind as me​:skull: and overall an amazing human bean (idfk abt what others say, you are.) during some of the absolute hardest times in my life you’ve always stuck with me and helped me through it- wether that was by making me laugh or writing unnecessarily long paragraphs on why i should be alive, ur the main reason im still here today and i appreciate you so much. i’d cry (and possibly die) if our friendship tore apart due to you not being here anymore (iykwim) so please please please do not do it → :pill: i love you star and hope you know this and keep it in mind. <3
@StormiWeather13 you’ve also helped me sm through those tough parts of my life. you’ve always been open to me venting to you, no matter whats going on with you, and always give me the best advice <3
@LittleRaindrxp i love talking to you and you always end up makin me laugh a little too hard​:skull: <3
@Coxkroach slightly crazy, slightly creepy, my toes are terrified of you, but 100% amazing and fun to talk to <3
@ThePoet1607 you’re one of the sweetest, most supportive people i’ve ever met and will always help even if you have a lot of ur own problems going on <3
@KEXtheZephyr i love talking to you (especially about rip x nero) <3

9 Likes

Thank you, you are so sweet and nice :heart::sparkles:

3 Likes

Awwe thank you so much you were one of my first Ribblr friends too!

3 Likes

AWWWWW TYSMMMM GET UR TOES OILED

3 Likes