Power Traingle - crochet and natural treasures

Hej everyone, I made a new power triangle! This is the first one I’m posting here on ribblr, I will for sure post the others too eventually! :blush:

I love to combine crochet with stuff I find in nature! I recently found these two sticks in the woods, sanded them, drillen tiny holes in and connected both. The mandalas in the middle are inspired by Renata Saj’s free design “Star Dreamcatcher”

I got inspired and very connected to this power triangle. It represents a meditation that I did every morning during the last week. It helped me to find my center, to align my inner demon with my inner hero :heart:

I hope to inspire you with this one! If you don’t (yet) want to make your own, I have some more available in my etsy shop - they are waiting for someone calling them home :blush:

10 Likes

Beautiful :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

I would love to make some. There just like mini dream catchers​:sparkles: :heart_eyes::sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

Yes they are! Go ahead and collect some things from nature. I cant wait to see your Power Triangle :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

That’s so pretty!
I actually came up with a design idea last night for a wall hang, that the hanging rod was going to be a tree branch. I wake up and have my coffee today, and see this! Beautiful inspiration, love it!
Going to have to make me one of these to sit on my nightstand leaned up against my lamp :smile:

5 Likes

That’s a sign! :smile: What a beautiful idea, I’m sure it’s going to be powerful! :relaxed:

5 Likes

I agree! Thank you! :love_letter:

Happy Good Vibes GIF

5 Likes

Your hanging ornaments behind in the background are very pretty too

5 Likes

Yes! I love them too! :relaxed: I’ll post about them next I guess. One of the patterns is available on YouTube, but I forgot her name…

5 Likes

I just remember I posted about one of these Lampions earlier on my Instagram page. You can check it out there already (or wait until I post it here) :hugs:

3 Likes

That’s ok

1 Like