Praise 🙌

This is where you can share praises! Praises are anything good, happy, exciting, or anything your grateful for! (You can add to this at anytime)!

7 Likes

Here are my praises for today!

• I got this space approved and opened!
  • I have a pretty bad double ear infection right now, but it’s getting better, so thank the Lord!
  • A pattern I’ve been working on just released
  • My shop is growing so quickly! I was just at 400 followers a couple days ago now I’m almost 600! I’m so incredibly grateful!!
5 Likes

Super happy for your approval, pattern and shop!

I’m praying for your ears :pray:

2 Likes

My praises for the day:

• God reminded me that nothing can change the way He looks at me :heart:
  • My dad got to stay home for his and mom’s anniversary (July 2nd) and the holiday (July 4th, American Independence Day) where he usually only gets to come home from Friday to Sunday. Super blessed!
    -My mom got her Royal Tailor and Tauren Wells CDs in the mail! Woot!
    -I’m wearing my first knitted tank top I ever made!
    -My papaw who suffers from Alzheimer’s has been put on a solid-food diet! PRAISIN’ UP!!
    -God led me to the Christian Crafters group and meeting @Bumblebelle ,my sis in Christ!
3 Likes

Thank you so much! And thank you for the prayers!

2 Likes

These are all wonderful things Praise the Lord! :raised_hands: I’m so glad to have met you too, my new sister in Christ!:blush:

2 Likes

Amen and Amen!! God is so good, He connects us in the most mysterious ways for the same purpose, kind of like a bouquet of wildflowers :bouquet: :heart:

4 Likes

today’s praise is that i got to go to physical therapy! i am upset about the fact that i may not be able to go again, but i must keep in mind that there are people who need pt more than me but aren’t able to go at all.
also, i discovered this lovely corner of the internet, and the wonderful people here :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your praises! I’m so glad you found this space too!! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I have a big praise today!!
I was texting my mom happy 4th of July, because I’m away from home right now. I’m thankful to be spending today with family I don’t get to see often! But my mom said something that I really liked.

Praise God for a land we can freely praise Him in!

And I really liked that! So I’m thankful to be in a place where I can freely share my faith with others! :raised_hands::us:

3 Likes

amen!!

2 Likes

07-05-23

Just went to urgent care and got tested for Strep, it turned out positive. It stinks but I’m glad to be making a move toward getting better. My ears are almost fully healed now as well so I’m very grateful for that! I’m headed home tomorrow as well and I’m excited to see my Mom and Dad and all my animals.

3 Likes

We went to pick up my dad from his 18-wheeler, and we needed gas for the car. So while dad was paying and my mom was waiting at the pump, his brother, my uncle Tony, came circling around us on his moped! He looked happy and cheerful, full of joy!

He had really bad drug problems a couple years ago, and his health had dropped. Last year, he checked himself into a Christian Rehab Home and stayed there for a few months! Then he got a job and got healthier. This year, he’s got a steady job, has started a clean diet, and I’m telling you guys right now, I saw my fun uncle from my childhood last night! He looked like he got 15 years of his life back, and I could’ve cried!

I praise God for giving uncle Tony new life! He can do this for your family and friends, and you, too!

3 Likes

I just wanted to share a big praise! I’m finally feeling normal and pretty much all healed! Thank you Lord!! And thank you everyone for the prayers! I feel so blessed to be feeling better and I know even though I was having a rough time God was using it for good! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands::two_hearts:

1 Like

Our little rescue pup is doing so much better today! I’m so grateful to the Lord!! She is really starting to trust us and act like a normal pup now!

I also will be helping out with my churches VBS this week and I’m excited for that!

1 Like

That’s wonderful to see!
It was amazing when my grandsons father checked into a long term Christian rehab outside of Springfield, MO after he got out of jail. So the boys got to know their Dad before he died.

1 Like

Oh, so grateful for the people who work VBS or any other program for school aged child.
My mother didn’t raise us to be Christian but always said yes if a friebdvinvited me to go.
I’m 56 now and can still remember all the happy people, how they paid attention to me, and taught me to memorize verses, and celebrate fall festival.
All planted seeds, just took quite a while for mine to sprout.

1 Like