Prayer 🙏

This is where you can share any prayer requests you might have, and people can pray for you! Don’t be afraid to share, this is a safe space where you can find comfort and security. (This can be added to at anytime)!

9 Likes

I’m requesting prayer for my Papaw, Ron Root, and my Mamaw Linda. He suffers from Alzheimer’s and is currently hospitalized. He’s at the stage where he can’t speak that much, get out of a bed or go to the bathroom on his own. But he has been put on solid food, so that’s an improvement. It’s been really hard on my Mamaw; it’s just her, my dad and his brother that have been helping out, and, without going into a lot of detail, it’s been a battle. She’s never been so hard-pressed than she has this year.

7 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that, I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. :pray::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you for your concern, and your prayers most importantly.

Yeah, my mamaw has always been a positive inspiration to me. I always saw her smiling, upbeat, full of energy. And when I see her these days, she still is herself, but man, she’s just tired, you know. But she’s a big giver, she’s got a big heart, and she’s done things for her husband to help him during this illness that many people would think twice about. She empties herself daily so she can humbly serve. She’s a total woman of Faith, Proverbs 31 absolutely. Again, thank you for your prayers <3

4 Likes

i am currently suffering with a very rare disease (a 0.1% chance reaction to a common illness) which has left my legs in an arthritic-like state. some days are better than others, but recently i’ve had a stretch of bad days. please pray that i get even a few good days, that my referral to Mayo hospital is accepted (and that if it’s not, i may be accepted at a different hospital), that my insurance will grant me more physical therapy visits (my last one was today) and that i may continue to trust God through this sometimes very difficult journey. i know He has a plan for me, but it can be hard to trust when i cannot see that plan laid out in front of me. :heart:

6 Likes

I’m so sorry to heard that! I will absolutely be keeping you in my prayers! :pray: It is hard to trust God when things are not going so well, but just know that in hard times like these is when we should lean on him the most. No matter what happens like you said God does have a plan for you, all you need to do is trust him. He will take care of the rest. :two_hearts:

Trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is the eternal Rock.

Isaiah 26:4

4 Likes

I’ll keep you all in my prayers for sure :purple_heart:!

3 Likes

I’m requesting prsyer for my parents, especially my mom. We just found one of our two rabbits dead in their pen, and this is the 4th animal weve had die within 4 months. I’m afraid its taking a big toll on my mom, especially since with the others she had tried to nurse them back to health and they’ve died within a few days. And that my neice is born without complications. Thanks guys :,3

5 Likes

Hi I was wondering if you could pray for me , currently I’m in the hospital :hospital: for POTS and especially my tachycardia my heart rate got take 240 :flushed: so im hoping I can get better and get out of the hospital

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that, I know how hard loosing animals can be. I’ll be keeping you and your mom in my prayers! :pray:

5 Likes

I’m so sorry that is happening, I personally have experience with POTS(my dad has it). And I know how hard it can be. I’ll be praying for lots of healing. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m requesting prayer for a few things. I have a pretty bad ear infection right now, also I’m having another TMJ flare up in my jaw on that same side. So that pain from the TMJ also makes the ear pain worse. It’s getting better, but I’m just praying it will be fully healed soon. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

In the darkness, God shines the brightest :star: I am praying for you and that God heals your body and gives you favor wherever you go :pray:

“Do not fear or be dismayed. The Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

4 Likes

That is so sad; I can relate to losing precious pets. We’ve had a cat with 4 kittens leave without a trace a few years ago and 1 wonderful dog leaving the same way last year. It is traumatic, so I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

I’m also praying for your niece to be born without any diseases, illnesses, or deficiencies; but that she will be 100% healthy and whole.
God is knitting your niece together in her mother’s womb right now (Psalm 139) and she is precious in His eyes. Here’s some of Psalm 139, and I actually wrote this in my brother and sister-in-law’s card for their baby girl.

I pray that this verse fills you and your family with comfort during this process. :pray:

“For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.” Psalm 139:13-16

God bless you, He loves you!

5 Likes

I’m praying for you, friend :pray:

God loves you and He is with you. He knows the exact condition you are in and He will help you :heart:

This verse gives me a lot of hope, and I pray that it will give you a lot of hope as well.

"Don’t fear, because I am with you; don’t be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will surely help you; I will hold you with my righteous strong hand. " Isaiah 41:10

5 Likes

Hi! I was wondering if you could pray for the mission trip I am about to go in with my church. We are going to the Amazon, and I’ll be leading the children’s ministry! I’ve never done this before and I’m nervous and want to make sure I covet to those kids the love of Jesus and I want the whole team to be able to do so as well!

5 Likes

That’s amazing and a really big thing! I’ll be praying for you and your whole team! :pray::smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve got you in my prayers, sis :pray:

Here is an awesome verse that will remind you of God’s promises for you.
I’m speaking this over all of you when I pray @ItsAKeeperCrochet , @CreshesxCritters , @banjofrog , @LadyinBlueWater , and @Bumblebelle.

“Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.” Psalm 103:2-5

I speak the name of Jesus over all of you, over that name sickness, disease, brokenness, pain and all manner of evil must flee. In Jesus’ name, I pray these afflictions will flee from you, and that you will take refuge under His wings. Let His love wash over you, my friends :heart:

4 Likes

Absolutely praying for you and your missions team :pray:t2:

May God lead all of you and bless you throughout your ministry work! May He strengthen you as His arms, His feet and His heart.

This is so admirably beautiful, and I am so happy to hear about my brothers and sisters going out and sharing the Love of Christ :heart:

3 Likes

P.S. I would love to be with those kids too!! Bless you for sharing Jesus with them!

3 Likes