Prayers 🙏

Hello, I know this isn’t craft related but if y’all could please pray for my Grandma. She is currently in the hospital with covid-19. Everything seems fine but it’s covid so it is kind of unpredictable. Please pray for her. Anything helps really. We hope she gets better but all we can do is hope and pray!

16 Likes

I’m so sorry about your grandma! Hopefully she gets well soon :blush:

5 Likes

I hope your grandma will turn out fine!!! I understand how you feel, I know everything seems scary right now but everything will turn out ok!! Just remember that your not alone through this, you have a whole community for support. I will keep your grandma and your family in my prayers! :heart:

6 Likes

Om my gosh. I’m so sorry to hear this. I will definitely keep yall in mind. Praying for you and your family. Stay strong and remember we’re always here for you of you need it!:purple_heart:

6 Likes

I hope yougrandma pulls though.

6 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this Tay​:pensive: I’ll keep her in my prayers​:heart: She will be out of the hospital in a jiffy, I promise. Ribblr community got your back. We’re here for you anytime you need us. Your grandmother is strong and she will definitely get through this. I’ll pray for her speedy recovery.

6 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about your grandma! The Ribblr community has your back :heart:I’ll be praying for you, your family and your grandma :pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

Well wishes, keeping her & your family in my thoughts.

5 Likes

omg im super sorry I promise i will pray for her im soo sorry I wish i could do something to help should we collect money for her.

6 Likes

really hope your grandmother gets better:) grand parents really mean a lot.
xoxo,Averiannaha (15)

4 Likes