Presentation

Hi!

I’m Anna, I’m 25 and I’m from Barcelona. I’m new here and I’d appreciate some recommendations of profiles or patterns I should follow.

I’d also like to invite you to visit my Ig profile: @an.ganxada, where I post my last creations and other links you might like. Also, I’ll be posting some patterns here on Ribblr, and I’d like having some support…

Thanks for reading me!!
XOXO
anna

11 Likes

Hi Anna! Welcome! Are you a knitter or a crocheter? Or do your skills lie elsewhere?

4 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! I love Barcelona, it’s a beautiful city.

In time we will be fully supporting Spanish on Ribblr so if you want to help us with that do let me know! We’re always aiming to grow with the community :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi!! I’m a crocheter and I love making bags and tops!! And always open to explore different techniques :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Hi!! I’d like that!! Thank you very much :sparkles:

2 Likes

The tops up for testing are both knotted, aren’t they. :pensive:

2 Likes

Winifred the Wren is a free pattern that is a live crochet along tomorrow if you fancy it. I’m going to use stash yarn and not worry about the colours.

It’s by @StellasYarnUniverse and is available on the homepage. I would link it here but I have tried for 10 minutes with no luck. Still new to this! :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing! :sparkling_heart: It’s the perfect project for stash yarn. :blush: Can’t wait to crochet it with you. This is the link to the CAL: https://ribblr.com/pat?pattern_id=2991&along=15

3 Likes