Printing patterns

I wish there was a way to print the patterns. I print all of my patterns before I knit or crochet them. I would not purchase a pattern that I can not print out. I do like the overall layout of the patterns.

3 Likes

Hi Carla and thank you for your input!

We’ve developed Ribblr ePattern, an interactive pattern format, to provide the best crafting experience.

Using Ribblr ePattern you can translate patterns from English UK to English US, select to view your size only instead of all sizes, watch stitch tutorial videos as you work, convert measuring units, takes notes and WIP photos and so much more.
You can also track your progress by line or section on both patterns’ instructions and charts. Everything is saved and synced automatically so you can continue on any device, right where you left off.

We appreciate and understand that you are used to crafting in a certain way.
Some designers do include a downloadable PDF as part of their interactive pattern and you may reach out to the designer and ask for a PDF if that’s essential to you.
However, keep in mind that we cannot provide any interactive features or accessibility tools with printed patterns.

We encourage you to try one of the many free Ribblr ePatterns available, and we’re always here to offer help & support.

For more please watch:

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

I like having a hard copy to work from as well so I sometimes have to do a copy paste in word or word pad so I can print patterns out. Not sure if you can do that inside ribblr.