Private messages

Is anyone having issues, that theyā€™re aware of, with private messaging? I was on another post earlier and this was brought up. I always contact designers through private message while Iā€™m testing. Iā€™ve not been receiving messages back for the past couple of days, but I just thought they hadnā€™t got back to me yet. Now Iā€™m wondering if there is an issue. Most are designers I test for pretty regularly and they are very good about responding.

8 Likes

Yea, I feel like that has happened to me a couple times.

3 Likes

Sometimes what I found is I responded to myself. I have to make sure the arrow in the upper right corner is pointing to their avatar.

1 Like

Most all of the messages I send are directly from the pattern. Where it says ā€œcontact designerā€, so thereā€™s no mistake there

2 Likes

I had this happen once before (semi-recently). I ended up messaging them from their profile/username instead of the contact designer button and that seemed to work, at least in that instance. It may have been a fluke, but thought I would share jic. :sweat_smile:

I hope it gets resolved for you (and the designers you work with) soon! Iā€™ve seen a couple posts about pm issues, lately, so perhaps there is some technical error somewhere. :thinking:

2 Likes

Messages are working fine :blush: if you have an issue with a specific account your messages are not getting to send our team a message!

3 Likes

Same here

2 Likes