Problem buying patterns

Hi!! Really sad because Iā€™ve been trying to purchase a pattern from Sheshooked but everytime I try it declines my card. Thereā€™s sufficient funds and the card was just used so I know itā€™s not the card! Any suggestions?? Oh Iā€™m using a Visa debit card!
@Ribblr

8 Likes

that would be a @Ribblr question, they can look and see if there are problems on this end, but itā€™s usually a bank issue. I added issue for more context for the team :blush:

5 Likes

It might be because of your bank, if the person youā€™re trying to buy from is international/overseas your bank might not allow that, youā€™ll have to see/allow your bank to do that either by calling them or going in person I believe (perhaps thatā€™s an option in a banks app not too sure), or it may be because the shop owner doesnā€™t allow international/overseas transaction and thatā€™s something they have to change in their stripe account I believe

4 Likes

yes, the team can look and make sure itā€™s nothing on this end, but those are all reasons cards have been declined

4 Likes

It could be an issue with the shop, or that the shop is international and your card is configured to make only local purchases. If you have an international card, please DM us with the name of the designer.

3 Likes

Sadly no international card. Is there a way I can still purchase the pattern?

2 Likes

I have been able to purchase a pattern from that shop with my visa debit card and I am in the US. My bank did verify the charge to make sure it wasnt fraud so you might have to change something with your bank/card to allow an international charge.

5 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Would this be an issue for patterns on the Flash Thursday special? I have tried 3 patterns from different shops that wonā€™t process, but Iā€™m sure I ha e funds. I donā€™t want to miss out. Can you help?

2 Likes

If your credit/debit card allows only local purchases and the shop isnā€™t in your country you wouldnā€™t be able to make a purchase from that designer.

1 Like

Okay, Iā€™ll see if thatā€™s the issue. I think that itā€™s possible my bank has it restricted to certain countries :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes