Problem with "My Stash"

Hoi, I can no longer post photos in my yarn stash. I click on the empty box and it takes me to my laptopā€™s folder and lets me choose a photo, but clicking the photo just turns off the folder and stays blank on the stash.
I checked if the problem was my files by using photos that worked before, and they donā€™t work anymore. I also tried dragging and dropping the photos, (which is how I added photos to my private shop patterns) and it doesnā€™t work either.
Iā€™ve been having this problem for a few days now.

9 Likes

you can try signing out and back into your account if you havenā€™t already, it solves most problems like this that iā€™ve had

4 Likes

You may also try clearing your cache sometimes if it has too much being stored it does this also. I am not an expert but my son harps on me to do this everytime I have issues like this. And then I have to ask him to do it because I donā€™t know howā€¦ technology :face_with_spiral_eyes::woozy_face::pleading_face:

4 Likes

Can you kindly share a screenshot and also try on another device or browser to see if that solves it?

2 Likes

I just checked and using my phone works.

I guess it just doesnt work on my laptop anymore. Also the browser I use is google chrome.

1 Like

Can you share a quick video of what your are seeing? Weā€™ll escalate it to our engineers.

You can upload it to YouTube or imgur and share with us via DM or here.

2 Likes

I tried logging out like simscrochet suggested and it fixed the problem. (I didnt try it earlier cus I wanted to find where i wrote down my password so i dont lock myself out) Sorry for taking up your time, and thank you for the quick responses.

4 Likes